- Individuals considered high risk or elderly should continue to stay home when possible and are encouraged to utilize our online options. Access our class library in our on-demand virtual studio, attend our studio classes LIVE, experience a virtual healing session, and/or the online shop for therapeutic products.
- All payments will be contactless, requiring all patients, students and customers to put their credit card on file for easy touch-less payment.
- Please only bring in what you absolutely need.
- Upon entering, your temperature will be taken and you'll be asked to sanitize your hands. Due to the nature of our hands-on services, everyone who enters will be required to follow these precautions, including shoppers.
- 6 ft social distancing and mask protocol is to be maintained at all times, with markers outlining distance protocol on the floors. The only exception is within the treatment rooms, where extra precautions are outlined below.
- Our staff is thoroughly trained in a rigorous protocol. Don't worry, if you feel lost or forget a step they will be there to guide you with love!
- Waiting areas are closed for the time being.
- 48 Hours before your appointment or class, you will receive a pre-check form to fill out at least 12 hours before your appointment.
- Our tea bar and self-help drink areas will now be managed by the front desk, and you are able to place your order before your session or class on the pre-check form.
- The next rule hurts our hearts because we love you, but please no hugs in Grow Wellness to do our part to stop the spread.
- Sessions are by appointment only. You may call or email to book. If you are a member, online booking is available.
- Fill out the pre-check form no later than 12 hours before your appointment.
- Please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes before and call the front desk to let us know you have arrived. They will call you back when your therapist is ready for you. 203-403-3710
- Take your temperature, sanitize and enjoy your session!
- If your session requires hands-on modalities, your therapist will wear an apron, a mask and protective eye wear and will wash their hands for 20 seconds in the treatment room before placing their hands on you.
- You must wear your face mask when you are face up and when you are face down you may remove your facemask to utilize the face cradle mask attached beneath.
Booking CLasses, workshops and seminars
- Classes, workshops and seminars are pre-book only. We will be operating at less than half capacity to maintain distancing, which means 6 people in every class. If the class is full, you also have the option to tune in live!
- 15 minutes prior to class, the doors will open to come in. Our shoe storage is closed and our prop sharing is closed, so please bring all things with you. One by one, maintaining social distancing, enter the studio and take your temperature and sanitize.
- You may utilize our intention table to light a candle, please place lighter in container to the right to be sanitized.
- Thanks to the help of our Grow Wellness handy-man JAMIE we have installed wonderful, non-permeable barriers so that students are completely protected in their practice.
- Once you are safely on your mat within your barrier area, you may remove your mask and prepare for practice. You are only allowed to have your mask off when you are directly on your mat.
- We ask that after your class, workshop or seminar you head out promptly as our sanitizing protocol is so intensive that it needs a full hour before the next class.