What to expect
Below you will find an outline with what to expect when you visit Grow Wellness! We understand that information is always evolving and changing, however, our priority and commitment to YOU and our community is unwavering. Our protocol will always be above and beyond the legal requirements to ensure we are maintaining a safe sanctuary for all beings. We appreciate your understanding!
- If you are unable to make it into Grow Wellness, we have developed online options for everyone! Our class library in our on-demand virtual studio, attend our studio classes LIVE, experience a virtual healing session, and/or the online shop for therapeutic products.
- All payments will be contactless, requiring all patients, students and customers to put their credit card on file for easy touch-less payment.
- Please only bring in what you absolutely need.
- Even thought we have lifted our mask protocol, 6 ft social distancing is to be maintained at all times with markers outlining distance protocol on the floors. The only exception is within the treatment rooms, where extra precautions are outlined below.
- Our staff is thoroughly trained in a rigorous protocol. Don't worry, if you feel lost or forget a step they will be there to guide you with love!
- Everyone on the Grow Wellness team is under strict instruction to cancel their classes/appointments/shifts should any exposures or symptoms occur.
- Our tea bar and self-help drink areas will now be managed by the front desk, and you are able to place your order before your session or class on the pre-check form.
- The next rule hurts our hearts because we love you, but please no hugs in Grow Wellness to do our part to stop the spread.
- Sessions are by appointment only. You may call or email to book. If you are a member, online booking is available.
- Please arrive to your appointment 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time to ensure time to resolve any issues with your Medical Intake paperwork.
- If your session requires hands-on modalities, your therapist will wear an apron, a mask and will wash their hands for 20 seconds in the treatment room before placing their hands on you.
Booking CLasses, workshops and seminars
- Thanks to the help of our Grow Wellness handy-man JAMIE we have wonderful, non-permeable barriers so that students have the choice of extra protection during their practice. Barriers are first come first serve and are available upon request.
- We highly recommend pre-booking your classes, workshops and seminars to ensure a spot in our Sanctuary. We have re-arranged our studio to accommodate 8 students during our hybrid phase-out. Our hybrid phase-out gives you the option to flow behind a Zen-Cubby non-permeable barrier, maintaining social distancing. If the class is full, you also have the option to tune in live!
- 15 minutes prior to class, the doors will open to come in. Please take your shoes off before entering the studio and place them in a cubby with your belongings located in the back wall of the studio. One by one, maintaining social distancing, enter the studio. *Although we have never had an issue, we maintain that Grow Wellness is not responsible for any lost or stolen items on the premise*
- You may utilize our intention table to light a candle.
- If you would like an additional barrier, please let your teacher know, they will happily assist! Barriers are limited and are first-come, first-serve.
- Please leave any props that were used during your class out for sanitization. The studio undergoes a rigorous sanitizing protocol, requiring a full hour before the next class.