What to expect
Below you will find an outline with what to expect when you visit Grow Wellness! We understand that information is always evolving and changing, however, our priority and commitment to YOU and our community is unwavering. Our protocol will always be above and beyond the legal requirements to ensure we are maintaining a safe sanctuary for all beings. We appreciate your understanding!
- If you are unable to make it into Grow Wellness, we have developed online options for everyone! Our class library in our on-demand virtual studio, attend our studio classes LIVE, experience a virtual healing session, and/or the online shop for therapeutic products.
- All payments will be contactless, requiring all patients, students and customers to put their credit card on file for easy touch-less payment.
- Please only bring in what you absolutely need.
- 6 ft social distancing and mask protocol is to be maintained at all times, with markers outlining distance protocol on the floors. The only exception is within the treatment rooms, where extra precautions are outlined below.
- Our staff is thoroughly trained in a rigorous protocol. Don't worry, if you feel lost or forget a step they will be there to guide you with love!
- Everyone on the Grow Wellness team is under strict instruction to cancel their classes/appointments/shifts should any exposures or symptoms occur.
- Our tea bar and self-help drink areas will now be managed by the front desk, and you are able to place your order before your session or class on the pre-check form.
- The next rule hurts our hearts because we love you, but please no hugs in Grow Wellness to do our part to stop the spread.
- Sessions are by appointment only. You may call or email to book. If you are a member, online booking is available.
- Please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes before and call the front desk to let us know you have arrived. They will call you back when your therapist is ready for you. 203-403-3710
- If you are fully vaccinated, you may take off your mask while on the massage table. The mask must be immediately put back on after your session.
- If your session requires hands-on modalities, your therapist will wear an apron, a mask and protective eye wear and will wash their hands for 20 seconds in the treatment room before placing their hands on you.
- If unvaccinated, you must wear your face mask when you are face up and when you are face down you may remove your facemask to utilize the face cradle mask attached beneath.
Booking CLasses, workshops and seminars
- Thanks to the help of our Grow Wellness handy-man JAMIE we have wonderful, non-permeable barriers so that students have the choice of extra protection during their practice. Barriers are first come first serve and are available upon request.
- Classes, workshops and seminars are pre-book only. We have re-arranged our studio to accommodate 8 students during our hybrid transition. Our hybrid transition gives you the option to flow behind a Zen-Cubby non-permeable barrier, maintaining social distancing, or without a barrier if you are fully vaccinated. If the class is full, you also have the option to tune in live!
- 15 minutes prior to class, the doors will open to come in. Please take your shoes off before entering the studio and line them against the studio wall, in the hallway. One by one, maintaining social distancing, enter the studio.
- You may utilize our intention table to light a candle.
- Once you are safely on your mat, you may remove your mask and prepare for practice. You are only allowed to have your mask off when you are directly on your mat. If you are vaccinated, you are welcome to take a barrier-free spot. If you would like an additional barrier, please let your teacher know, they will happily assist! Barriers are limited and are first-come, first-serve.
- We ask that after your class, workshop or seminar you place your mask back on before leaving your mat.
- The studio undergoes a rigorous sanitizing protocol, requiring a full hour before the next class.